Book Binding Chip Paper Board
|FOB Price:||US $450-530 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||15 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|15 Tons||US $450-530/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||6, 000mt/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HTP-GB
- Application: Industrial Paper
- Pulp Purity: Refined Pulp
- Veins: Plain
- Warranty: >3 Years
- Lead Time: 15 Working Days Against Receiving Deposit
- MOQ: 15mt or Equivalent to 1*20′ft FCL
- Packaging: Standard Seaworthy Exporting Type
- Transport Package: Palletized & PE Waterproof Wrapping
- Origin: China
- Type: Uncoated Paperboard
- Paper Pulp: Recycled Pulp
- Weight: >300g
- Paper Grades: First Grade
- Customized: Customized
- Business Operation Type: Mill/Manufacturer
- Quality Standard: Superior
- Trademark: Dragon Plus
- Specification: any size available
- HS Code: 48070000
1. The perfect rigidity, flatness and smoothness of our board ensure a strong, stable and beautiful end product.
2. Thanks to the dimensional stability of our board, products remain flat and stable in different climates.
3. The flatness of our board, combined with constant calipers and sizes, ensures excellent running on processing machinery.
4. The board surface has the right absorption capacity to allow quick and economic gluing.
5. Our board is easy to rotary cut, die cut, punch, crease, score, drill and rout.
Used for book covers, file/archive folders, packaging boxes and other industrial uses. The paper board is manufactured by primary press.
1. Calipers: Available in calipers from 1.00 mm (0.040") to 3.00 mm (0.12").
- Large sizes are available in any size from minimum 500 x 500 mm (19 5/8 x 19 5/8") to maximum 1200 x 1600 mm (47 1/4 x 63").
- Special sizes on request.
- Rotary cut formats are available in any size from minimu 100 x 150 mm (4 x 6") to maximum 450 x 1360 mm (17 11/16 x 53 1/2").
- Die cut formats are available in any size from minimum 100 x 150 mm (4 x 6") to maximum 540 x 770 mm (21 1/2 x 30 5/16").